Leather Lounges are becoming increasingly popular when it comes to furnishing homes due to their comfort, durability, and ease of maintenance. They are made from high-quality leather. When shopping for a leather lounge with Echo Grove, you can select a variety of different styles. Our lounges are of the highest quality, from material to timber.
With a variety of unique leather lounges for sale throughout our showroom and on our website, there’s no better place to find the perfect leather lounge for your home than Echo Grove Furniture & Living.
Discover Leather Lounges In Brisbane
Experience the ultimate comfort, durability, and style with our collection of luxury leather lounges. We have a variety of unique leather lounges for sale on our showroom and website, from contemporary designs to timeless classics, all made with premium materials and exquisite timber. Elevate your living space while maintaining ease of maintenance with our luxury leather lounges today.
High-Quality Modern Leather Lounges
Regardless of your preferred colour scheme, you can match any of our modern leather lounges to your space seamlessly and add a touch of comfort and sophistication.
- Living Room — Create a cosy spot for relaxation, TV viewing or entertaining. Our luxurious two-seater antique leather lounge London Club will inject an addition of the Chesterfield style into your space.
- Bedrooms – Transform any bedroom into a personal oasis by incorporating a modern leather lounge. Place our occasional leather Moon Sphere chair in the corner of any bedroom so you can recline with a book or a coffee by the window.
- Offices & Waiting Rooms – Furnish your office or waiting room with our stylish and comfortable Brutus two-seater leather lounge, upholstered with diamond buttons, which would blend beautifully in any modern office space.
Buy Leather Lounges at Echo Grove
Whether you are looking for a comfortable lounge to sink back into or a more formal accent piece, we have got you covered at Echo Grove Furniture & Living. Shop our vast array of full-grain luxury leather lounges and accent chairs, including antique leather chairs, corner lounges, recliners, theatre settings, chaise lounges and more in styles that range from ultra-modern to antique classics.
What Is Full-Grain Leather Upholstery?
Besides antique leather, we only use full-grain leather as upholstery in our luxury leather lounges because it is unique, durable and ages beautifully. Full-grain leather is the highest quality type of leather available. It contains all the layers of the hide, which don’t undergo sanding. This ensures that the natural grain and imperfections of the hide are intact, showcasing the leather’s unique characteristics.
Do You Have Different Leather Colour Options?
Yes! Our luxury leather lounges come in different colours to suit various preferences and interior design styles. From classic neutrals to bold, vibrant hues, you can find the perfect colour to complement your home.
What Design Aesthetic Do Leather Lounges Complement?
For a contemporary look, opt for our modular Manhattan lounge suite in white full-grain leather. Or try an antique leather lounge, like the Hudson armchair in coffee and the London Club range for a country house interior. And if you want something more eclectic, get the two-seater sofa Spence in powder blue and introduce an inviting focal point in your living area.
Do You Offer Discounts On Leather Lounges And Accent Chairs?
Of course! We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our leather lounges and accent chairs. Browse our clearance specials and get great deals on timeless furniture and leather lounges for sale at Echo Grove.
How Do I Care For Luxury Leather Lounge?
Caring for and maintaining your luxury leather lounges is essential to preserve their beauty and imperative to ensuring their longevity. Here are our top tips to help you keep your luxury leather lounges in excellent condition:
- Regular Cleaning: Dust and vacuum your leather lounge with a soft brush attachment to prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris.
- Wipe Spills Immediately: If any spills occur, quickly blot them with a clean cloth or paper towel. Avoid rubbing to prevent the spread of the liquid and staining.
- Use Mild Cleaning Solutions: For deeper cleaning, use a mild soap or leather cleaner specifically formulated for leather upholstery. Test it on a small area first. Avoid harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or ammonia-based products that damage the leather’s natural oils and finish.
- Protect From Sunlight And Heat: Position your luxury leather lounges away from direct sunlight to minimise exposure to harsh UV rays, which can cause discolouration, fading and cracking on leather furniture.
- Avoid Sharp Objects: Keep sharp objects away from your leather furniture to prevent scratches or tears. Be cautious with pets’ nails and avoid placing sharp-edged items like utensils directly on the leather surface.